The Curse of Half-woman Half Starfish

Soodie Whitaker
This piece is one of my favorite discoveries at work. Soodie is one of the funnest people to talk to because he slips in and out of different charachters.  He doesn't have multiple personalities or anything like that, he just likes being goofy, just like me!  Our conversations mostly involve role-playing with 'the devil demon Jessie James' and 'the dark demon lord' along with charachters  from fantasy movies like Sarumon and the Emperor from Star Wars.  Jokingly, he sometimes refers to me as 'My Master' as he tilts his head down to look at me through his eyebrows.
His hair is always slicked back and he usually wears head-to-toe black.  Right now in the sculpture room he is working on a three foot tall Janus-faced figure: Zeus on one side and Sarumon on the other.. it is WICKED!  Soodie often talks about his girlfirend Shana, and many of his drawings are filled with sexual references and situations.  Clicking on the image above won't enlarge it enough to read the text contained in the painting, written in Soodies curling hand.
A transcript follows to The Curse of Half-woman Half Starfish:

I s Shana @ Guinan
Alan & Jaymal s Erica

Ninta, Pinta, Santa Maria, The Mayflower & Alan's Fisherman's boat. I'm from Pirates of the Caribean Cap. Jack.

Do you remember Sadie Erin's dog, Cleagon Woman's dog? We pilled out of the sea. She transformed into half woman & half starfish into you, Erin's dog. Sadie, my queen, my wife. Her name is Sadie.

My girlfriend is a Greek God.

This is the tattoo Love Me Tender.

Alan, the fisherman and he got his tattoo when he was in the sevice-man fished her out of the sea.

Do you remember the little mermaid? She is my sister.

The King is my father. He only have one daughter.

We are monster from the sea, pearing from the ocean floor.

I am a shape shifter. You remember when I turned into a dog named Sadie? If you like, I can turned into you.

I'm half starfish & half woman like a Greek Mythology walking out of the beach.

The moon is full tonight.

I'm changing shape this very minute.

I'm pregnant half starfish & half woman. This scientist have to deliver this baby to save his laboratory.

The ocean is my home before Alan, the fisherman found me in a fish net. I can't escape since I can't walk. I can't holler for help, I only speak Starfish English school of fish institute.

Oh, my god. No, I'm Oh my god. The king will kill me and my half starfish & half woman girlfriend's baby.

OK, I help you. I'm Alan the fisherman. She's the other end of my fishing pole and pulled her in my sail boat.

Hey Alan. I take one end; you take the other and make a wish of this starfish & half woman we fished out of the sea.

My name is Sadie. There are milk coming out (of her boobs).

I'm actually a Greek god. My human form, the ancient Magician transformed me to look like this Erin's dog Sadie.

Galore, the scientist. Hay Rachel, half woman, half starfish. I'm Gaylore, the scientist and I'm taken you with me for scientific research inside my [unintelligible] after I deliver your babies. I may have to dissect you, take a look at your insides of your brain and serve it for breakfast. Come join me Alan. Just kidding, but dissecting we're serious. Come help me, Alan. Flip her over' her milk is drowning my lab. You take one nipple; I take the other from two saucers on her chest. My research tells me I may have to deliver this starfish babies.

It's like Pirates of the Carribean. Oh my god, no. First Erin & her giant Wookie Chewbacca, Cleagon Woman wife hairdue and now this horrible scarier hideous creature. It will be coming out of the sea half starfish & half woman looking for some fresh humans to kill like the Great White Sharks do to her man like us but more hideous looking.

No comments: